Want To Expand Your Business?
Become Certified As A Senior Relocation & Transition Specialist (CRTS™)
The senior market is exploding! Each year in the US alone an estimated 10,000 people turn 62 each day. By taking advantage of CRTS™ training you can become Certified expert in handling senior “rightsizing”.
In 2016 the Senior Relocation Course became available online for the first time. Built on more than 10 years of classroom training and the experience of thousands of students, the 18 module course is self-paced and easy to read. It features careful explanations, real-life examples and useful summaries. Take your time studying the course. At the end you can become certified by passing the Certification exam. This gives you the ability to use the CRTS™ designation – a unique credential in the industry.
CRTS™ is a true certification and is compliant with the Professional Practices of the National Certification Board for Alzheimer and Aging Care (NCBAC™). Exams are proctored and once you pass you can use the respected designation with pride.
About the Course
The eighteen module course includes topics like:
- Factors that trigger changes in later life
- Supporting and communicating with seniors through the process
- Working with families of older adults
- Home transition services that mitigate stress
- An overview of care options and housing choices
- Assembling a team to manage the rightsizing (often downsizing) process